OOTW: Preppy Spring at School 💙

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and welcome to my blog! I have not done an outfits of the week blog article in quite some time so I thought it would be fun to do today! So here is what I wore this past week! Please follow my blog and my instagram for my blog @afabulousstyle! Please comment down below what articles you want me to do! Also I am on spring break now, but these were my outfits for my last week at school! Lets get started!



So for Monday I wore my white collared shirt with blue polka dots all over it and my grey sweater looking thing, along with some jeans and my oxford pumps (which I wore every day except for Friday this week)



For Tuesday's outfit I wore my navy blue v neck tee shirt and my vintage red and green plaid skirt, along with my oxfords! Yes all these pictures are form my instagram, and I post ootd's there all the time!



For Wednesday I wore my Juicy couture pink skirt with my yellow polo under it and a black sweater over it because, on Wednesdays we wear pink! I paired it with my jeans and my oxford pumps!



For Thursdays outfit I decided to go with a purple theme, so I paired my purple sweater with my purple flannel under, with my black skirt and, you guessed it, my oxford pumps!



And finally, on Friday I wore my baby blue top with the high neck thats bejeweled, with my black cardigan and my grey and white plaid skater skirt! And today I decided to wear something a bit different for shoes, so I wore my black quilted Sperry loafers!

And thats all for now! I just wanted to make a quick announcement, many of you know I have not been posting that much lately and its because of school, so from now until further notice I am only going to post twice a week, on Tuesday and on Saturday. I am getting rid of my Thursday post until I am not so busy! I hope you will understand! Please remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, or anything else! I hope you enjoyed reading!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞