Preppy Girl Tag 💛

Hello everyone! My name Greta and today I am going to be doing the preppy girl tag, which is basically where I just answer questions that someone came up with! So please follow my blog and comment down below your style discribed in three words. Please follow my instagram for my blog @afabulousstyle! Lets get started! 💛

Related image


Q- Northern or Southern Preppy?
A- Northern, but sometimes southern, I prefer northern though.

Q- Preppy Tee Shirt or Spirit Jersey?
A- Preppy tee shirt, but sometimes spirit jersey.

Q- J Crew or Vinyard Vines?
A- Nither, thrift stores, forever 21, h&m, and charlotte rousse.

Q- Jack Rodgers or Sperry?
A- Oh Sperry for sure! They are so cute and I love them! I own a pair of loafers from them!

Q- Chocos or Birkenstocks?
A- I love my Birks, I have like four pairs!

Q- Gingam or Stripes?
A- BOTH! You can not make me choose one or the other, I love them both and they are adorable!

Q- Prints or Solids?
A- I like to mix prints with solids actually! I think its super fun and makes an outfit more interesting!

Q- KJP or Kendra Scott?
A- Kendra all the way. Her stuff is so freaking cute!

Q- Kate Spade or Tori Burch?
A- Kate Spade. By the way, yes I know what happened to her, and its very sad. She will be greatly missed, as she was an inspiriation to the fashion world.

Q- Sassy or Sophisticated?
A- Sophisticated, but with a hint of sass.

Q- Opinions on Oxfords?
A- I LOVE THEM! They are so preppy and so cute and just AH I love them so much!

Q- Jeans or Khakis?
A- Jeans, I am not a khakis person, at all.

Q- Navy or Black?
A- Both

Q- Favorite Preppy Youtuber?
A- Kalista Elaine, she is GREAT! CLICK HERE TO BE MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO HER CHANNEL

So thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞