Preppy Style Essentials 🎀

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about some preppy style essentials because I am very very preppy as far as style goes! We are gonna be talking about some things that I think you should have in your closet in order to pull of the whole preppy style thing! So please follow my blog and my instagram for my blog @afabulousstyle! Also, please follow some of my friends on instagram @wonderusss, and @smarteveryday! Please comment down below any articles you would like to see from me in the future! Lets get started!

Image result for preppy outfits

A regular white collared shirt: There is nothing that screams "preppy" as much as a collared shirt under a cute sweater! A basic white one is essential because it goes with almost everything. Trust me, its essential!


Image result for white collared shirtImage result for white collared shirtRelated image

A patterned collared shirt: Simple sweaters look so cute with a collared shirt under them, and when that collared shirt is patterned, it really adds to the outfit and makes it seem more fun and interesting!

Image result for patterned collared shirtImage result for striped collared shirtImage result for polka dot collared shirt

A Polo: polos are adorable for pretty much any occasion, so they are really good to have!

Image result for yellow polo womensImage result for yellow polo womensImage result for pink polo womens

A Plaid skirt: I have a good 3 or 4 of these, and I love them! They can make anything look super preppy and cute!
Image result for plaid skirtImage result for plaid skirt green and redImage result for plaid skirt grey and white

A Pair of Oxfords: I have oxford pumps with only a slight kitten heel that I wear all the time! They are super simple and make any outfit look amazing!

Image result for womens oxfordsImage result for womens oxfordsImage result for womens oxfords pink
A pair of loafers: I have some quilted loafers and I love them. They are easy to get on and super cute! They are casual yet professional!

Image result for loafers womenImage result for loafers women quiltedImage result for loafers women

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! Remember I love you so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, style, size, shape, religion, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I told you all before but I will explain again. As many of you know I am a student and school is taking president for me right now. I will pot when I can but sometimes I can't. Thanks to the people who stick with me <3 love that!

      Delete
  2. you should start doing some ootd's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN SEE THE FUTURE IN PANORAMIC VIEW NEVER KNEW THE SKY WAS THIS SHADE OF BLUE IMMA TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OUT FROM UNDER YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞