How To Dress Preppy Even in Spring/Summer ✂

Hello my beautiful angel pumpkin pies! My name is Greta, and I am a prepster 100%, but it can be really hard to dress preppy in spring and summer because a lot of preppy style is like, collared shirts and sweaters. So today I thought I would tell you all about how to dress preppy during spring and summer, aka the warmer months! Please follow my blog, follow my instagram @afabulousstyle, and comment down below if you have warm weather right now! Lets get started!

Image result for preppy summer outfits

✂ Polos are your best friend when it comes to dressing preppy in spring and summer, because they are like tee shirts, but with collars, so they won't make you overheat but they are still super preppy and cute! Stock up on polos before the warmer months. 

✂ See this look right here? With the sweater tied over the shoulders? Yeah, thats super preppy! You can wear any basic shirt and add a sweater around the shoulders, OH YES! So cute! Plus if you DO get cold even though its cold out, you have a sweater right there!

Image result for sweater tied over shoulders

✂ Did you know they make short sleeved pussy bow tops? Well they do and, like regular pussy bows, they are super cute and super preppy! So getting a short sleeved pussy bow top is great for the spring and summer months if you have a preppy style like mine!

Image result for tank top with collar

✂ Super preppy vests are super cute and work for warm weather because they don't have sleeves! I love tweed ones, but whatever kinds you want! Its adorable and simple, and so preppy! Get yourself one of these!

✂ Polo dresses are also super cute and vintage looking! I totally recommend you find one! They are stylish and dresses are nice because you don't have to match a top and a bottom! So pick one up before spring and summer are over!

✂ Silk button ups are a thing, and they are perfect for spring and summer because they are silk which means they aren't too thick so you won't over heat in them!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! Bye!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞