Spring Morning Routine for School 🌷

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and it is that time of year where its just like, a month or two until school gets out for most people, but school still is a thing, and it can be really hard to stay motivated... but today I am going to be talking about my spring morning routine for school! Please comment down below and follow my blog, and follow my instagram @afabulousstyle! Lets get started!

Image result for spring morning


The first thing I do when I wake up is drink a full glass of cold water, because its easier to wake up when you are hydrated. I do this every morning, and it actually helps me wake up more then caffeine. Another thing that helps wake me up is my coffee bean sniffer.

Then I make my bed. It makes me feel so accomplished and nice when I do, which is every morning, so it helps me start my day off right. Also, it makes my room look way cleaner. Then I head to the bathroom.

I start my washing my face with my elf facial cleanser, and then I apply some of my home made toner all over my face. After I am done with that I brush my teeth, and use mouthwash. By the way, when I brush my teeth, I listen to the mash up from glee of "halo" and "walking on sunshine" which is the perfect amount of time!

Next I head back to my room and begin my makeup! I start by moisturizing my face with my aveeno moisturizer, and then I apply my too faced born this way foundation in "nude" all over my face in dots. I next move onto powder, for which I use the covergirl clean matte powder in the shade "creamy beige", and then its time for bronzer. I use the too faced peach cream to powder bronzer in the shade "toasted peach". Then its time for blush, for which I use the too faced cream to powder blush in "peach my cheeks" and applying that to my cheeks, working my ways upwards. Then its time for eye shadow! I prime my lids with my marc jacobs eye primer in "under cover". For eye shadow I usually use a shimmer shade, and it depends on the day for the palette and spacific shade. But now its time for eyebrows, and for that I actually just use an eyeshadow. I use the too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette, shade "mousse" to fill in my eyebrows! I finish off with my too faced bts mascara and I'm done with makeup!

Then I do my hair. Sometimes I decide to do something interesting with it, but most days I just brush it and leave it down! After that I get changed into my outfit, which I do pick out the night before by the way!

Now its time for breakfast and then I walk to school!

Thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog, I hope you enjoyed reading! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞