What I Wore: Red Carpet Dance🌹

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and yesterday I went to a school dance, which was red carpet themed, and it was a ton of fun! So today I thought I would show you all what I wore! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle! Lets get started!



I borrowed this dress from my friend, actually my friends sister, and it is a real vintage peice! Its short in the front and longer in the back, strapless, and its a nudey color with a black lace overlay. I love it so much I think its the cutest thing ever!

I am also wearing my vintage mary jane heels which, you guys know are some of my favorite shoes! And I am also wearing my quilted crossybody bag, one of them, just so I can keep the bare essentials with me!

Thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember, I love you no matter your race, gender, sex, sexuality, size, shape, 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞