How To Correctly Store Your Vintage Pieces

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and my style can only be described as preppy vintage, so naurally I have a decent amount of vintage pieces in my closet. Today we are going to be talking about how to correctly store YOUR vintage pieces of clothing, so they aren't damaged or anything. So please follow my blog, comment down below, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, and follow my life hacks account on tik tok @preppylifehacks! Lets get started!

-Related image

Dresses:
If you have the option, always store vintage pieces in dress bags, but If you can't then just hang them up. Padded hangers are the best option, wooden being the second best.

Shirts and Skirts:
Always hang up your skirts, shirts, blazers and sweaters up, no matter what. Again, cushioned hangers are best but wooden ones work too. Try not to use plastic skirt hangers that clamp down on the sides, either get wooden skirt hangers or regular hangers spread over.

Shoes:
The best way to store vintage shoes is keeping them out in the open, with space in between. If you don't have space for that, keep them in seperate shoe boxes. Never squish them together with other vintage shoes or regular shoes, always give them space to breathe.

General Tips:
1. Always make sure to hang vintage peices up/ put them away as soon as possible, they could get damaged from lying on your floor, or worse, being stepped on.
2. Make sure your vintage stuff has space to breathe because if it doesn't they can be really bad.

And thats all for now! Please comment down below follow my blog and remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞