Summer Q and A

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and a while ago I asked for some questions from you guys on my instagram, @afabulousstyle, and today we are going to be answering those questions in a Q and A! So please comment down below, follow my blog and follow my instagram! Lets get started!

Related image

Q: Do you have any hunter boots?
A: Unfortunately no, I would love a yellow pair though they are so cute!

Q: Where did you get your sperrys?
A: I thrifted them!

Q: Fave online shopping website?
A: Shein 100%. They are preppy, simple, cute and inexpensive but they have great quality!

Q: Grade your going into?
A: Thats a secret. Shhhhh

Q: Fav preppy outfit ever?
A: I don't know there are so many to choose from!

Q: Plans for summer?
A: Camp, and cabin

Q: When did you get out of school?
A: June 14th

Q: Fave summer clothing item?
A: Probably either my paper bag shorts or my bright pink polo!

Q: Fave summer treat?
A: Ice cream for sure!

Q: How will you manage 45 days of pink in summer?
A: I don't even know, especially cause I have my new blue lilly inspired shorts now, its going to be difficult.

Q: Fave Amber Scholl outfit?
A: Image result for amber scholl and meshki

Q: Tweed or Plaid?
A: Tweed probably cause it just looks so classy

Q: Stripes or Polka Dots?
A; Stripes but only if I HAD to choose! I love both!

Q: Oxfords or Mary Janes?
A: Oxfords cause they are so cute and classic! I have 3 pairs and I love them!

Q: Summer Bucket list?
A: I'll mke a seperate article on that!

Q: Ur posting scedule was really irregular last summer, what happened and how are you gonna fix it?
A: I am sorry I was staying in my Grandparents cabin where there was no cell phone service. Unfortunately I can't really fix it because I'm staying there again for a few weeks so please keep in mind that I am trying my best. My plan is to post a ton of articles before and after I am without wifi for a few weeks, I hope thats okay!

Q: Favorite summer songs?
A: Full summer playlist coming later but, Lush life, Come thru and cool for the summer are always great!

Q: Southern or Northern?
A: Northern

Q: When are you starting back to school stuff?
A: Probably mid July or early Augest

And thats all we have time for for now! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. got a secret can you keep it swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you won't tell what I said, cause 2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

    I have been watching a ton of pretty little liars recently

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞