GRWM: Summer Day

Hello my beautiful angels! Today we are going to be doing a get ready with me for a typical summers day! So please comment down below and follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, and follow me on tik tok @preppylifehacks! Lets just get started!

Image result for summer background

During summer I usually wake up naturally from 8 to 9ish so when I wake up I usually check my instagram, answer you guy's dms, post elimination games and such, and then I make my bed once I'm out of it.

Then I usually do some cleaning, I tidy up my room and then after that I like to blog for a while because I love blogging for you guys. Then I move to outfits and makeup!

I throw on a summer outfit, and then move on to makeup. I do a very natural makeup look in summer. I start with moisturizer, which I use my aveeno lotion for, then I move on to foundation. I apply a very small amount of foundation while my moisturizer is still wet so they kind of mix together! I have been using my revolution conceal and perfect foundation, which is a great dupe of the tarte shape tape!

Next I use just a tiny bit of my covergirl clean matte foundation all over my face to matte it down just a bit. Now its time for bronzer, I use my too faced peach cream to powder bronzer, and then for blush I use my too faced cream to powder peach blush!

Then I do my eyebrows with my urban decay brow box, light and simple, and finish off with some katy kat mascara from covergirl!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞