What I Wore: Chicago School Trip

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about what I wore for my school trip to chicago! I wore some of my new stuff, and I love my clothes! So please follow my blog, comment down below and follow my blogs instagram @afabulousstyle! Lets get started!

Image result for vintage chicago



On Tuesday we were on the bus for most of the day but then had a few activitys. I decided to go more casual/southern preppy today and I wore my blue ivory ella tee shirt and my green and blue black plaid leggings! I also wore my light blue rain jacket even though it isn't in the picture, and I wore my sperrys.


On Wednesday I wore my white long sleeved button up collared shirt, my dark red v neck sweater, my jeans, my sperrys and my black and white plaid boujee bandana! This is a very nautical preppy inspired outfit because we took a boat tour on the day I wore it! It was a lovely day out too!


On Thursday I wore my red plaid skirt, my j crew baby blue button up with the collar down, my dark red v neck cashmere sweater and my sperrys. We walked around museums and explored a lot of different places! It was one of my favorite days!


On Friday we went on the bus for most of the day. I wore this blue polo that I borrowed from my friend Allie, a black skirt, and my blue point toed slip ons. This outfit is super comfy and cute and perfect for when you want to be stylish but still look adorable!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sex, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞