What I Wore: Last Week of School

Hi everybody! My name is Greta and welcome back to “The Prepster”,
my blog all about the preppy style and lifestyle! Today we are going to be looking at my outfits
for the last week of school! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram
@afabulousstyle, and lets get started! (PS I am in the middle of 45 days of pink which is where I just
wear nuetrals and pink for 45 days so sorry theres not much variety in color)
Image result for nautical background

Monday: On monday I wore my black tweed shorts which are from forever 21 and are super cute, my
vintage scalloped pink top that a friend found for me at a vintage shop, and my pink oxford flats,
which are from this random website online.




Tuesday: On tuesday I wore my cream collared shirt with the lace on the collar which is from forever 21,
my grey and white paper bag shorts from shein, and my pink oxford flats that I wore on monday as well.


Wednesday: Normally sense its wednesday I would want to wear as much pink as possible, but
wednesday was feild day at school for me, so I wanted to wear a swimsuit for the water activities.
I wore my olive swimsuit from target, my jean shorts from old navy, my white button up from a thrift
store, and of course, my sperrys (cause you can run in them, they are comfy, and they can get wet)




Thursday: On thursday I wore my bright pink polo from a thrift store,
my black skater skirt from ragstock vintage, and my sperrys, which I also found
at a thrift store but are real name brand sperrys.




Friday: On friday I wore my grey and black plaid skirt from ragstock, my
black tank top from forever 21, my pink arm candy from assorted merchandisers, my pink oxfords and my
white sweater from a thrift store!




So please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you lots no matter your race,
gender, sexuality, or anything else!

  • Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞