Back To School Playlist 2019

Hello my angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about my back to school playlist for 2019 because I love sharing my playlists with you guys! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, and lets just get right into the playlist!

Image result for cute background

Popular Song (MIKA, Ariana Grande)
High Hopes (Panic! At The Disco)
Be Free With Me (Siine, Frank Moody)
Young Dumb & Broke (Khalid)
Bang Bang (Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj)
Personal (HRVY)
In The Morning (The Coral)
Fifteen (Taylor Swift)
Stick To The Status Quo (High School Musical)
If I Was Your Girlfriend (Mondays, Lucy)
Classic (MKTO)
Be With You (Mondays)
Black Magic (Little Mix)
Fresh Eyes (Andy Grammer)
Coffee Breath (Sofia Mills)
Youngblood (5 Seconds of Summer)
Butterfly (Skyline Blues)
American Boy (Little Mix)
Couduroy Dreams (Rex Orange County)
I'd Rather Be With You (Joshua Radin)
Arms (Christina Perri)
Eastside (Halsey, Khalid)

And thats my back to school playlist! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sex, sexuality, size, shape, weight, height, religon, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

  1. how many more bts articles are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please do an article on how to transition summer peices into fall peices? I could really use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girly! I completely adore your page and the whole idea around the preppy lifestyle! I love your fashion and lifestyle articles so much and I don't have almost any ideas for you except maybe get back to a regular posting scedules and days you post! Thanks so much for taking this time to read this comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much love! I will be posting every saturday and sometimes another time during the week starting this week cause its when I start school! Love ya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞