GRWM: First Day of School

Hello my beautiful angels! My name is Greta and this is my last back to school article for 2019! So today we are going to be getting ready for the first day of school! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get right into the article!

Image result for first day of school background

Because I am going to a new school this year, I have to start getting up at 5:30 am so I wake up to my alarm then! After I wake up I am going to make my bed and drink a full glass of water because hydration is important! Then I head to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I brush my teeth and hair and floss. I also wash my face and then I head right back to my room to do my makeup. First I apply my moisturizer and my mario badueso facial spray. I want to spice it up as far as makeup goes for the first day so I start with my too faced unicorn cream highlighter as a base all over my face, and I mix that in with my revolution conceal and shape foundation.

Then I add some of my covergirl clean matte powder using a fluffy brush all over my face, then its time for bronzer! For bronzer I use my too faced peach cream to powder bronzer, and apply that in the shape of a three to my face. Then on the apples of my cheeks and my nose I use my too faced cream to powder peach blush.

I am then going to move onto eyeshadow. I use my too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette, with the color mousee in my crease, nougat on my lip, and butter pecan to highlight my inner corners, my brow bone, and my cheeks, nose and cupids bow. After that I am going to be using my urban decay brow box to fill in my eyebrows and then I will curl my lashes and apply my covergirl katy perry mascara to my top and bottom lashes. Then I am going to finish off my makeup with some chapstick and my wet and wild liquid catsuit lipstick in 'Nudest peach'.

Next I am going to be spriting some cotten candy body spray on and then putting on my deoderant. Then its time to get breakfast and get out the door!

Thanks so much for reading! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. is this the last of the back to school articles for this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may mix some more in with my fall articles but I'm not sure yet!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Saturdays and whenever other time I feel like it :)

      Delete
  3. You still use that too faced bronzer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Article Ideas for you:
    1. how to start a blog
    2. how much is too much: patterns
    3. instagram life hacks
    4. morning routine for school
    5. style steal: gossip girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞