Fall After School Routine

Hello my angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about what I do after school on a fall day for 2019! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get straight into the article!

Image result for fall background

I take the city bus home from school, so I do that when I get out with my friends. Then I will walk around 3 blocks back to my house from the bus stop. As soon as i get home I head upstairs and drop off my bag and change into some warmer and more comfy clothes. Then once I'm done with that I go back downstairs to get a snack!

After I've eaten I head up to my room and finish any homework I got for that day as soon as I can because then I have the entire night to do whatever I want! Once I'm done with my homework I like to do a quick review of the notes I took that day and once I'm done with that I'll usually do some blogging or make an outfit collage for my instagram!

Then its usually time for dinner, so I will just eat whatever my mom happened to make for that particular day and then I'll jump in the shower or bath, depending on what I'm feeling according to the day. Once I get out of the shower I put on my exzema cream and moisturize and put aquaphor on my lips because my skin gets super dry during the colder months.

Finally I like to finish off my day by cleaning my room for a while before going to bed! And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember you are incredible and amazing and wonderful no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞