Fall Makeup Routine 2019

Hello angels! My name is Greta and today I am back with another fall themed article for you guys! My makeup routine changes way too much and I think its semi unhealthy tbh but I'll be okay so today we are going to be talking about my every day makeup routine for the fall season! This is just what I've been doing on a daily basis this fall, please comment down below, follow my blog, follow my favorite blog mywonderusss.blogspot.com, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/thevintageprepster/, tumblr https://thevintageprepster.tumblr.com/ and lets just get right into this article!


Image result for aesthetic fall wallpaper

SO after I have moisturized my face I like to go in with a little bit of my revolution conceal and perfect foundations just in the places you would normally apply concealer like under the eyes, on the eylids, on the chin, and on the forehead. I know this is technically a foundation but I love using it kind of as a concealer but not really.

Then I take a big fluffy powder brush and powder my face with my covergirl clean matte pressed powder which is one of my drugstore fave products because the formulas just so nice and its not too cakey. So I will just apply that to the places I put on my foundation/concealer and move on to bronzer and blush!

I like using a big brush for bronzer, just to really get that whole natural vibe. So I use a big bronzer brush with my too faced cream to powder peach bronzer, which you guys know is one of my faves of all time, I love it SO much! And then I go in with a smaller brush and my too faced cream to powder peach blush on my nose and starting at the apples of my cheeks, working my way upwards as Charisma Star always taught me.

Then I move on to my brows, for which I use my urban decay brow box in blonde to naturally fill in my brows and finish off with some mascara (katy perry x covergirl mascara) and finally my aquaphor on my lips!

And thats all for today! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow my social medias, and remember I love you all so so so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, religon, size, shape, beliefs, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. that picture is so cute and I love your articles every time you upload I get SUPER excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that thank you so much!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. your social media plugs keep getting longer but I still love ur blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know its way too early but I can't wait for your christmas articles! are you doing blogmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet but I will for sure have some pretty great christmas articles starting in November!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞