October 2019 Favorites

Hello my angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about my october favorites for 2019! These include peices of clothing, accessories, movies, music, and more! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get striaght into the article!

Image result for tumblr fall pics

Food:

1. Ever sense I first tried this pumpkin pie recipe in Augest I have been in love with it! I made it with my friend origonally, heres where you can find it: (insert link)

2. I know I just talked about pie but this chocolate caramel one is another one I made with my friend and its so good! The crust is blended oreos, and its just so good! Heres where you can find the recipe: (Insert link)

3. For the longest time I didn't like the pumpkin spice latte from starbucks and then this year I tried it again and I actually have been loving it! Its so nice and warm!

Clothing:

1. I have been loving my giant brown sweater this fall because its so cute and its so nice and warm so I'm never cold during the day!

2. This fall I have especially been loving my cream colored beanie with the black bow on it, it just kinda reminds me of something a early 2000's youtube look, which I love. Like something old Bethany Mota or Mylifeaseva would have worn you know?

3. Recently I have been extra in love with my plain black flats because they're so cute and simple and easy to pair with everything, plus they go really good with knee high socks, which I love!

4. The fourth thing as far as clothing goes I have been loving is my vintage inspired patterned over the knee socks. They are super cute and comfy and remind me of a tumblr girl from like 2014 you know?

Makeup:

1. I have been loving my revolution conceal and perfect foundation this fall, but I actually just use it as a concealer rather then a full on foundation because its SO full coverage thats what works the best for me!

2. This fall I have been in love with my dark liquid lipstick from cake because its so nice and perfect for the autumn months and dark lips are a huge trend right now!

3. I have recently been in love with my too faced cream to powder blush because it smells amazing, gives you a nice little glow and is not too overly pigmented, so its easy to make look nice and natural.

Movies/Shows:

1. You guys know my favorite halloween movie of all time is the nightmare before christmas, so I have been loving that film recently!

2. I have been obsessing over Gabi Demartino's new season of blood queen this month because its no longer just a scream queens spinoff it kinda is its own thing and I am LIVING for it!

3. I've been loving the chilling adventures of Sabrina for spooky season also because its just so halloween themed and perfect!

Random:

1. I have been loving my reusable starbucks cup, I use it every day for making my iced tea and its so perfect! Plus its saving the enviornment and when I use it as a waterbottle its like addicting to sip from because of the straw, so I stay hydrated!

2. I have been loving my aquaphor this month because its getting colder where I live so my lips have been getting really chapped and aquaphor is like all that really helps!

And thats all for today! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞