Style Essentials for Fall

Hello my beautiful preppy angels! So its fall time which means I am going to be doing some preppy style essentials for the autumn season! Idk about you guys but I personally love fall time so much! The colors, the fashion and the food, its all just so perfect! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started!
Image result for fall fashion vintage

A Flannel: One of my favorite fall trends is to wear a flannel under a chunky sweater, and flannels also work really well to make an outfit look more fall themed when its hot out you can tie it around your waist! Its such a classic idea and helps add that kind of rustic preppy vibe that is just so cute for fall time!

Chunky Sweaters and Cardigans: I kind of feel like I shouldn't even have to say that you need some chunky sweaters and cardigans for fashion purposes in fall. First of all, they're comfy, second of all, they work really well for layering, and third of all, they go with pretty much any outfit in the fall time!

Wide Brimmed Hat: Wide brimmed hats are so cute and simple but they add so much to a outfit. Like a floppy wide brimmed hat, some jeans, a chunky sweater with a flannel under it with the collar sticking out and some flat oxfords is like the cutest preppy fall outfit idea in the world!

A Cute Pair of Boots: I love wellingtons but I don't have any, but any simple boots work really. Riding boots are really cute with knee high socks, booties are adorable with jeans or a dress and just, a pair of boots is really important to have in fall time.

Blazers: Uniform preppy is a really great style to base your outfits off of in fall, and one of the statement pieces of that style is blazers. They are so cute with a flannel or collared shirt and I love them so much! They are a very good thing to have in fall when you like dressing preppy!

A Plaid Skirt: You guys know that I live for plaid skirts any time of year but I feel like especially in fall they are just such a nice thing to have, especially if they are jewel tones. I have like 6 plaid skirts and I love them and they are perfect for fall time!

A Pair of Flat Oxfords: I love wearing flat oxfords in fall time because they work really well with jeans and are more comfortable than heeled oxfords. Plus they still give off that classy/preppy/sophisticated vibe!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞