Christmas Playlist

Hello my little christmas angels and welcome to the first article of the holiday season in 2019! In my opinion, christmas music is part of what makes the season so fun and special so today we are going to be talking about my christmas music playlist! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get right into it!

Image result for christmas cute background

Underneath The Tree- Kelly Clarkson
Santa's Coming For Us- Sia
Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms
It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year- Andy Williams
Sleigh Ride- The Ronettes
All I Want for Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
O Holy Night- Mariah Carey
Last Christmas- Ariana Grande
A Holly Jolly Christmas- Brett Eldredge
Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
Underneath The Mistletoe- Sia
Candy Cane Lane- Sia
Snowman- Sia
Ho Ho Ho- Sia
December- Ariana Grande
Wit It This Christmas- Ariana Grande
Winter Things- Ariana Grande
Santa Baby- Ariana Grande
Snow In California- Ariana Grande
Silent Night- Michelle Visage
Naughty or Nice- Phi Phi Ohara
All I Want for Christmas Is You- Fifth Harmony
Carol Of The Bells- Unknown
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!- Pentatonix
Go Tell It on The Mountain- Pentatonix
It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas- Pentatonix
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Pentatonix
O Come, All Ye Faithful- Pentatonix
When You Believe- Pentatonix
Making Christmas- Pentatonix
Joy To The World- Pentatonix
Up on the housetop- Pentatonix
Away In A Manger- Pentatonix
Here Comes Santa Claus- Pentatonix
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing- Pentatonix
Angels We Have Heard on High- Pentatonix
God Rest Yee Mary Gentlemen- Pentatonix
Mary Did You Know- Pentatonix
Act II- The Sugar Plum Fairy
Act II- The waltz of the flowers
Act II- Marzipan
Act II- Candy Cane
Holly Jolly Christmas- Micheal Buble
What Christmas Means to me- Pentatonix
Santa Claus is Coming to town- Mariah Carey
Happy Christmas- Colbie Caillat
You're A Mean One Mr Grinch- Sabrina Carpenter
Jingle Bell Rock- Glee Cast
The most wonderful day of the year- Glee Cast
Shake Up Christmas- Train
Ugly Christmas Sweater- WENGIE
Oh Santa- Mariah Carey
Christmas Is Coming- Ross Lynch
Christmas C'mon- Lindsey Stirling, Becky G
Greatest Time of Year- Allie and AJ
Rodolf the red nosed reindeer- Jack Johnson
O come, O come emmanuel- Mindy Gledhill
Ill Be Home for Christmas- Martin Sexton
The Christmas Song- Mindy Gledhill
True Love- Ariana Grande
My Only Wish This Year- Brittany Spears
You make it feel like Christmas- Gwen Stephanie
Feliz Navidad- Why Don't We
Where Are You Christmas- Pentatonix
I'll Be Home- Megan trainer

And thats all for now! Wow I didn't really realize how much Pentatonix is on my christmas playlist! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, whether you celebrate christmas, or anything else! Get excited for the holiday season with me here at the The Prepster!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞