Chanel Crafters: Christmas Sweaters: Blogmas Day 14

Hey everyone! Greta! And today I am going to be showing you how to make your own tacky christmas sweater! Now this may be the simplest DIY project ever, but "ugly" or "tacky" christmas sweaters have been a huge trend for the past few years, and while I don't want to make anything TOO tacky, it is fun anyways! So I am going to be showing you how to make a tacky one and a cute one! So I hope you enjoy! (PS: follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle )

Image result for pink christmas sweater

Cute
What you'll need:

  • Felt
  • A Plain sweater
  • Hot glue
  • Some pearls or rinestones 
Step one: Cut out a snow flake out of felt

Step two: hot glue it to your sweater

Step three: add rinestones and pearls (just for fun)

Enjoy!

Tacky
What you'll need:

  • A plain sweater
  • felt
  • ribbon
  • christmas bows
  • whatever else you want on your sweater
  • hot glue 
Step one: take your sweater and glue a bunch of stuff to it in any random patterns you would like! There are no restrictions here! 

Step two: your done

ENJOY!

Remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞