Hey angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about how to wrap christmas gifts! Before we start please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get right into this!
And thats all for today! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!
Hey everyone! My name is Greta and welcome back to darling dearest! Soooo, I'm a highschool girl and to be completely honest I really don't like to read very much, unless the book is something I'm really invested in, and I know there are a lot of other teenage girls like me who don't know what books will make them WANT to read, so today I thought I'd tell you all some of my favorite books that I enjoy reading even as someone who doesn't like to read! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @the_darling_dearest (I got a new instagram because my old one wasn't working so please follow it even if you follow my old one) and lets get started! Mylifeaseva (The Struggle is Real) By Eva Gutowski: I don't know if you guys are aware but Eva Gutoswki (aka mylifeaseva) is one of my favorite youtubers on the planet, I have always loved her channel and pretty much grew up watching her videos, and I was SO happy when I finally got he...
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today we are going to be talking about preppy style essentials for back to school! I based a lot of these off the uniform preppy style which is often very popular amoung prepsters during back to school, but in general these are things all prepsters should have and wear going back to school! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started! A GOOD PAIR OF OXFORDS: At least one high quality pair of oxfords is essential for prepsters when going back to school. The oxford shoe is so timeless and classic preppy and perfect for school, as it mimics some school uniform shoes but is still very stylish. I love oxfords with a bit of a heel, but flat oxfords work as well! BUTTON UPS: There are so many looks you can do with button ups! Add a blazer, some jeans and some oxfords and boom, a simple and stylish preppy look. Add a sweater, some fake glasses, some oxfords and a pleated skirt and you ...
Hey my baby angels! It feels like I haven't seen you all in so long! Happy Sunday! So, I often get comments like "how old are you" and stuff like that, so I just wanted to let you know, I like to keep my private information private, however I will reveal to you that I am still in school. It's kind of that time of year right now where everyone is so over school and they kinda just want summer to come already. Its spring, even though we just had snow on the ground a few days ago, but I wanted to post this because school is still a reality. At the beginning of the school year, I made a article called "Every Day Makeup for School" so if you want to check that out heres the link: https://afabworld.blogspot.com/2017/09/every-day-makeup-for-back-to-school.html. This is the updated version of that. Anyways, this intro is super long so I'm just going to get into it! Comment down below if you want me to do more school articles, maybe even a whats in my backpack?...
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletei wish i could get more into the christmas spirit but i miss summer so much its like im in denial
ReplyDelete