Holiday Traditions That I Love: Blogmas Day 6

Hello angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about some of my favorite holiday traditions that I do with my friends and family every christmas! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, follow me on tumblr @thevintageprepster, follow me on pinterest @thevintageprepster and lets get straight into blogmas day 6!

Image result for christmas wallpapers cute

1. We all go to the christmas tree farm and pick out a christmas tree together, then we put it on top of our car, take it home, and decorate it all together while listening to christmas music right after thanksgiving is over and we get back home from our thanksgiving break.

2. We all make christmas cookies called peppernuts which are german tiny cookies called peppernuts (they have a origonal name which i cannot spell in german) with some family friends and the rest of my family!

3. Our family watches elf together mutiple times during the month of December!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember that you're beautiful no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞