How To Fall Asleep On Christmas Eve: Blogmas Day 24

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and Merry Christmas eve! Today we are going to be talking about how to fall asleep on christmas eve! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started!

Image result for christmas pattern background

1. Take a bath or shower
2. Take some sort of sleeping meds like meletonin
3. Listen to calming music
4. Drink lots of tea
5. Listen to an audiobook

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞