My Followers Choose My Christmas Outfits: Blogmas Day 22

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and welcome back to my blog! Today we are going to be discussing some options for my christmas outfits for different scenarios! The polls are all going to be on my instagram @afabulousstyle, so please follow me on there, comment down below, follow my blog and lets get right into the article!

Image result for background christmas

I had you choose between two outfits for both christmas eve and christmas day on my instagram story!

Christmas Day (Pajamas)

1. Matching pink pajama set
2. Tacky christmas sweater and plaid pajama pants

Christmas Eve

1. Black Skirt and black and green christmas sweater
2. Red sweater and red plaid skirt

you guys voted and.....

On christmas eve I am going to be wearing my black skirt and green christmas sweater and on christmas day for pajamas I am going to be wearing my tacky christmas sweater and my plaid pajama panrs

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞