Makeup Awards 2019

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all about my favorite makeup products, but I thought I would put a full spin on it. Now, have any of you ever read allure? Its a makeup magazine and every issue they have makeup awards, so I thought I would show you all my own makeup award ceremony. Please comment down below whether you have tried any of these "Greta approved" products and follow my blog! Lets go!

Image result for makeup background

Best Drugstore Foundation: Revolution Conceal and Perfect
Best Drugstore Mascara: Covergirl Katy Kat Mascara
Best Drugstore Lipstick: Wet N Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipstick

Best High End Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
Best High End Mascara; Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara
Best High End Lip Product: Fenty Beauty Lipgloss

Product Most Worth The Attention It Got: Fenty Beauty Lip gloss
Product Most Worth the Money: Fenty Beauty Highlighter
Product That Should Have Gotten More Attention: Too Faced White Peaches Palette

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

  1. adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an adorable and creative idea! please do more makeup and skincare themed articles soon going into 2019 I want to get super into that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I would love to do more on makeup and skincare!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it so much! You don't hear about a lot of people reading blogs anymore but yours is so cute and fun to read, I love your articles so much! Could you please do some stuff on like really cute room decor, or life organization in general! Thanks so much bb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can completely do that thank you so much I am so glad you're enjoying my blog! You're such a sweet heart and I am so glad my articles have been helpful <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞