My Holiday Work Out Routine: Blogmas Day 17

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about my holiday work out routine because someone named "xxBBxx" commented on my last post saying that he/she wants to see one! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get straight into the article!

Image result for girly christmas background pattern

When I do my at home work outs I always do them in sets, meaning I'll do a smaller routine and then repeat it:

(Repeat 4 times)

  • 25 squats
  • 25 push ups
  • 25 sit ups
  • 50 jumping jacks
  • 10 second planks (left, center, right and center again)
Then I like to wind down with some yoga

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞