Preppy Vintage Christmas Wish List 2019: Blogmas Day 11th

Hello my little angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be looking at my preppy vintage christmas wish list for 2019! These include everything from fashion to just random stuff I want! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started!
This one mary jane shoe style (i think its called chunky t strap mary janes)


Image result for edgy mary janes




Money/gift cards so I can choose what I want (amazon, visa, ragstock, starbucks, forever 21, tjmaxx, lush, pacsun, sephora, ulta, shein, ect.)


Melanie Martinez Merch:


K12 Tee Shirt

Musical Tickets


Musical Merch:


Waitress Pillow


Thrifty Lady vintage tee shirt:




Wireless earbuds


Roller skates (not blades, old fashioned roller skates)

A Black dress with a white collar:


and thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞