Skincare Life Hacks for When Its Cold (Dry Skin): Blogmas Day 12

Hey my beautiful angel pumpkin pie muffin cakes! That was a very strange nickname. Anyways, I have very very very very dry skin all year round, but it gets especially bad during fall and winter when its colder outside! So today we are doing some cold weather dry skin hacks! Please follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, and lets just get right into the article!

Image result for tumblr christmas


1. Carry aquaphor around with you everywhere you go. Aquaphor is the best product for chapped lips that I have ever tried, topping even vasiline!

2. Same goes with hand cream, always always have some with you!

3. If you want to make your lips less chapped, steap some green tea and apply the tea bag to your lips and wait around 10 minutes. After that they won't be as chapped!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞