Vintage Christmas Look Book: Blogmas Day 4

Hello my little angels! My name is Greta and as you guys know I am completely obsessed with anything vintage, and this year for christmas I have been loving the vintage christmas type style! So today we are going to be looking at some vintage christmas inspired looks I found online! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started!

Red is way a dominant colour and it´s not always easy to make it a style...Image result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitRed and simple... follow the pin to see more red outfits you that you can easily copyImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfitImage result for vintage christmas outfit

And thats all for now! Which was your favorite? Sorry this is a kind of short article! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞