What I Got For Christmas: Blogmas Day 25

Hey everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Before I get into this article I just want to take some time to tell you all that I love you all so much and I am so grateful for every single person who takes the time to read my blog! Also, I'm lowkey really proud of myself for completing blogmas this year and I really hope you guys liked it! So today we are going to be going through what I got for christmas! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get right into the last blogmas article for 2019! (PS This is not all the gifts I got)

Image result for christmas tumblr pictures

1. Tickets to go see waitress on broadway (I SCREAMED)
2. Reusable starbucks style cup
3. $50 (grandparents)
4. Wireless earbuds (Like knockoff airpods)
5. Brown Sugar Scrub
6. 2 Types of metal straws
7. 2 Pairs of vintage inspired knee high socks
8. Grapefruit and lemon hand sanitizer day
9. New Sticky Note Set
10. Body and Massage oil kit
11. Lipgloss set from Ellen tracy
12. Equality and wisdom stickers
13. Shower bombs
14. Pixi Vitaman C Toner

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! Remember that christmas isn't about the gifts its about spending time with family and friends!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞