Small Shopping Haul ♡

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and me and my friend Allie went shopping the other day and so today I thought I would tell you all what I got! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get right into todays article!

Image result for vsco backgrounds

Forever 21

At forever 21, the first thing I got was this adorable grey sweater with a white collar that has embroidered flowers on the collar, I was drawn to it right away when I saw it in the store I loved it so much!

Then at forever 21 I got some skincare type stuff because they have some really good cheap masks! I got some botanical choice nose pore strips because I was born with really bad blackheads and I do whatever I can to prevent them! I also got 5 face masks. I got a mango mud mask from love and beauty, and I got 4 non name brand sheet masks:

Lavender: for Oily Skin and breakouts
Tea Tree Oil: for damaged skin
Cucumber: For Sensitive skin
Aloe Vera: For dry skin

Icing

At icing I just got some scrunchies because their scrunchies are really good quality and really well priced and they were having a sale!

1. I got a really soft material mustard yellow scrunchie
2. I got a really soft material dark sky blue scrunchie
3. I got a silver velvet scrunchie
4. I got a dark navy velvet scrunchie
5. I got a medium toned blue velvet scrunchie
6. I got a black bandana pattern scrunchie

Bath and Body Works

As they do every year bath and body works was having their huge after the holidays sale, so I bought some stuff from there!

1. I've really been needing a new body spray just to throw on when I need it, so decided to get one of my personal favorite bath and body works scents, its called "at the beach" and its like this coconut, sweet type smell and it smells like summer which makes me really happy cause I want it to be summer again! Plus the packedging is so cute and its going to look adorable on my perfume tray!

2. Then I got the one in a million 24 hour moisturizing body cream because not only is the packedging super cute, its cruelty free and it smells like flowers, it smells so good!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞