What I Eat In A Day ♡

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about what I eat in a day, am I healthy, no not particularly but that doesn't mean I'm not going to do this article! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started! ♡

Image result for vsco food

Breakfast: For breakfast I usually have an egg and toast which I make myself every morning, and a earl grey tea latte which I also make myself every morning. I also make sure I have some sort of fresh fruit and a mason jar full of water.

Snack: I love fruit and nut bars and granola bars for morning snacks

Lunch: I pack my lunch for school, and on a normal day I'll have like ramen and I always have celery and peanut butter because thats one of my all time favorite snacks ever, and I also like to have another bar of some sort and of course a ton of water and an apple or banana.

Snack: When I get home from school I like to eat more celery and peanut butter because its just so good!

Dinner: Dinner honestly depends on what my mom or dad makes because I still live at home, I'm still in school and I don't usually make my own dinner!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞