What I'd Wear VS What I Wouldn't: VSCO Fashion ♡

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about "vsco fashion" which is basically a style based off of the popular editing app "vsco", its kinda like a modern tumblr girl fashion thing. I am going to be telling you all what I would wear VS what I wouldn't for items essential to the vsco style! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started! ♡

Image result for vsco fashion

What I Would Wear:

- oversized hoodies, sweatshirts and tee shirts
- birkenstocks
- scrunchies
- kanken backpack

What I Wouldn't Wear:

- tube tops
- puka shell necklaces
- crocs
- bike shorts

What I Might Wear:

- vans
- nike socks
- coil hair ties
- friendship braclets

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞