Tell Me What This Aesthetic Is ♡

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and I love anything simple/preppy/vintage but theres a certain aesthetic I have been super in love with recently, but heres the issue; I have no idea what its called. Some people have said that its like the vsco aesthetic but also I don't like everything in the vsco aesthetic and its not that its like some things from the whole "vsco" aesthetic mixed with vintage mixed with preppy, I don't know what its called so today I am going to be asking you guys what to call this aesthetic! So please comment down below, follow my blog follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started! ♡

Image result for vsco roomImage result for vscoImage result for vsco vintageImage result for oversized tee shirt outfitImage result for vsco outfitImage result for vsco outfitImage result for vsco outfit poloImage result for vsco outfit poloImage result for vsco outfit poloImage result for vsco pictureImage result for vsco pictureImage result for vsco pictureImage result for vsco pictureImage result for vsco pictureImage result for scrunchie organization

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞