Trashin Fashion: The travesty that is our current fashion industries

Hello everyone! Its Captain Couture and today I will be writing about our current fashion industries. Now do not get me wrong some current styles are super cute but the fashion industries of 2017 are running out of ideas. So lets go!

Fashion industries today seem to be running out of ideas. Like lets be real I am seeing things like one shoulder dresses with three animal prints of random colors and a huge bow bigger then my face like really? What the heck was that?

Today some of the trends are um ..... confusing....

Image result for weird trend furry nail

Also what is up with these shoes...
Image result for monster shoes
well thats is really all I have to say about our current fashion industries trashin fashion! Thanks for reading this post!

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞