Flashback Fashion

Hello Readers! Its Captain Couture and this post is all about fashion flashbacks! Yup some fashions from what seems like long ago may be coming back. For instance did you know the 1980's might be coming back? Not americas best fashion age in my opinion. Well lets here about some fashion trends that are coming back from long ago!

The Victorian Era- victorian cholker neclaces are coming back in style! Everyone has one! They are super stylish and amazingly easy to rock! But I do not see any poofy ballgowns coming back into fashion any time soon!

The 60's- The 60s are amazing! I love them! All the cute skirts and leather jackets it was like fashion heaven! Thats right the awsomeness of the 1960's are coming back!! YAY!

The 70's- 70's bell bottom jeans are coming back in style! Can you believe it? Well I am not sure how to feel about this fashion trend. I mean I guess it can be cute if it is paired with the right outfit!

and finally...

The 80's!- the 80's fashion is coming back! As I have been told, the 80's were when fashion was bigger, bolder and totally tubular! Lets see how this goes people. We shall see!


Image result for 80's fashionImage result for bell bottom jeansImage result for 60s fashion

well thats it for now! Hope you liked it!

- Captain Couture!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞