My Current Favorite Makeup Products

Hello everyone! And welcome to the second post of today! In case you don't know, I always pick a Wednesday or Sunday every once in a while where I post three times instead of one!  So for the first time, I am using my own picture in this blog post! I am going to try to start using a bunch of my own pictures! So today I am going to be showing you my current favorite makeup products, this is not all my makeup, but these are my current favorites! So I hope you all enjoy reading! (PS: the brush, sponge and eyelash curler are just decoration. They are beauty tools, not beauty products!)



LA Colors Powder: I use the color "Medium Translucent", because tinted powders don't usually work in the summer, when I usually get tanner. This is super nice because even though its a really cheap it does not cake, and it goes on super smooth! I love this product because its easy to apply and it helps have the appearance of tight pores.

Mineral Fusion Sheer Tint Foundation: I used this to create the bb cream I use everyday, but even this product on its own is amazing if I'm feeling fancy! Its super lightweight and easy to put on! It blends my pores to make them appear more tight. I love this stuff!

Elf highlighter: I use this in the color moonlight pearls and it gives my skin a lovely glow and it stays on all day! I love this stuff!

LA Colors mosaic bronzer: I love this stuff so so so so much! Its beautiful in the container and its great on my face. This is my favorite bronzer! This stuff rocks!

Beauty Concepts (BC) eyeliner: I got this in a eyeliner set that came with a black pencil liner, a brown liquid liner and this black liquid liner. This is the best eyeliner I have tried yet, it is amazing! Its pretty easy to control, and really easy to take off, weirdly enough. This stuff is amazing!

Wet n wild mega protein mascara: I have talked about this before, but this is the best mascara ever! It gives me long, healthy looking lashes, and its nice and cheap because, I'm cheap.

Mineral Fusion lipstick butter: Mine is in the color "juicy" and I got this for Christmas! It feels like a chapstick but it is as pigmented as a lipstick. I love this stuff!

Lac Matte Lipstick: LAC stands for LA colors, and I love the matte lipsticks. I have multiple of these lipsticks, but this is my favorite one I have its in the color "Tender" and its a really beautiful bold bright pink color. I love this!

LA Colors Blush: Mine is in the color "natural". This stuff is amazing. This is the color that I actually flush in real life. So yeah, this is the best!

And The finally product...

Pacifica Solid Perfume: Mine is in "persian rose" which smells like a piece of heaven.

I hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you all very much!

- Greta

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞