My Top Three Hair Care Products

Hello everyone! Its Greta! Today I am back once more with a hair care post! And its the third and final post of this extra post Wednesday! So today I am going to be showing you some amazing hair care products that I really love! I don't use hairspray, which people may find weird, but I usually just use my hair paste or other products. These are just my top three hair care products, so please don't expect a ton of products! I hope you all enjoy reading!



1. I live for my living proof defining styling cream. This helps all the tiny pieces of hair that stick up, stay down, and it is so helpful! Also, if I am rocking a curly look, it helps my hair stay that way, same with straight hair! It just over all helps my hair be the best it can be. It was also voted best hair care product by "allure". I would 100% recommend this product.

2. This is kind of a fancy occasion kind of hair product for me. Its the voluming mousse in the middle. I love this stuff! It helps my hair be volumized. This is amazing for any fancy occasion!

3. This AG style texture paste gives my hair demention, and volume its amazing. I usually wear it when my hair is going to move around a lot like if I go to an event, fair or even a rollercoaster (even though I really hate rollercoasters). This helps my hair stay shiny and stay in place, and because of that, its ones of my favorites.

Well thats all for now! These are my favorites, but let me know what your favorites are in the comment section and please subscribe to my blog and I'll see you next time! Love you all so so so so much!

- Greta

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞