Things You Should Know About Makeup

Hello my fabulous people! I am back once more, and today I am going to be telling you some things you should know about makeup. Also, I just thought I would let you know that today is one of those days where I post three posts instead of one! So look out!  Makeup is awesome, and I don't want anyone who reads this to feel bad for not knowing these things, but these are some things I feel everyone should learn about makeup! So I hope you enjoy reading!



Question: Does price matter?
Answer: Yes, and No. It matters more the quality of the makeup, rather then the price. If you want to splurge on makeup, and you have the money, go for it, if you can't, thats okay. There are plenty of brands that are amazing and you can find them at Target, and drugstores. Makeup is about you feeling, and looking your best, its not abut trying to impress anyone but yourself. So I guess if I had to give a one word answer I would say, no.

Question: Sephora or Drugstore?
Answer: what ever you like and can afford. There are some people who can not afford to shop at Sephora much, like me, and there are some people who own all of Sephora, its really based on what situation your in. If you can not afford Sephora (like me), there are plenty of dupes, and there is TJmaxx, which has many Sephora brand names for cheap.

Question: How do I learn how to do makeup if I have no experience?
Answer: There are plenty of ways you can learn how to do makeup, including YouTube, blogs and more. There are some super awesome ways you can learn, and you'll be amazing at doing makeup in no time!

Question: Do I really need makeup?
Answer: No. Makeup is abut art. Makeup is about feeling and looking your best, and if you feel best when your not wearing makeup, don't wear makeup! Its as simple as that!

Well, thats all for now! I hope ya'll enjoyed reading! And I hope you learned something here, I love you all very very much!

Lots of luv...

-Greta


Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞