Thrifting 101

Hello everyone! My name is Greta! And anyone who knows me at all, that I am a cheap person, but I love fashion and I love to be unique, so thrifting is one of my favorite things! I love it so much because a lot of the stuff you find in thrift stores are unique, and you can not find them anywhere else! So here are some quick tips on thrifting 101! Enjoy reading my lovelies!



Just take your time! Its very important to take your time in thrift stores, to make sure you get a look at everything! Look for cheaper designer goods! There are tons and tons and tons of really cool designer stuff that, if it were not in a thrift store, it would have been really expensive! Just look around!
Make a list before hand. Its best to know what your looking for, however, this does not mean you can't get something you really like just because its not on your list! Making lists helps me with tons of things. Its just important to know what your looking for! Looking for a cute jacket to match your dress? Go to the jacket section, or if the thrift store you go to organizes by color, think of what colors would match your dress! Its as simple as having a plan!
While waiting in line, check out the stuff they have on the counter! At the thrift store I usually go to, there are tons of super cute accessories and jewelry at the counter up for purchase, like one time while waiting in line, I walked up to the counter to check out the sunglasses they had there, and I found the cutest vintage cat eye sunglasses ever! I fell completely in love! As bad luck would have it, the sunglasses were too expensive, but a ton of other super cute countertop things are cheap!
Look for anything vintage! I adore anything vintage, and when I go thrift shopping, I find so many cute vintage things!
Don't feel weird or bad for thrifting! In the wise words of Liza Koshy, while thrifting "Am I cheap or am I so boujee that I have people breaking in my clothes for me?".
Load up on accessories! They are usually really cheap at a thrift store, and tons of them are super cute! Purses, Hats, Scarves and Belts, thrift stores, they got them all! Instead of splurging on fancy clothes, get staple items and mix them up with different accessories to make a one of a kind outfit!

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading my second post of the day! I choose random days to upload three posts instead of one sometimes, just to be clear! Check out my first post of the day

http://afabworld.blogspot.com/2018/02/best-famous-beauty-dupes.html

Please comment below telling me if you like thrifting!

Love!

- Greta


Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞