OOTD Winter School Day

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, in case you didn't know, and today I am going to be talking about my outfit of the day for a winter school day! Hey that rhymed! Well, anyways, I live somewhere where its very very cold right now, so today I thought I would show you something I would wear on a regular day in winter, and when I have to go to school! So I hope you enjoy reading!





So I absolutely adore bright colors and patterns, and I like to spice things up a lot, SO for my outfit of the day I decided to go with a brightly colored sweater that is sheer that I wear a white tank top under, and a pair of brightly colored red and pink leggings that have a floral pattern.  Then I of course added my necklace designed by Amber Scholl because,  HELLO??!? She is amazing! And I wear her necklace almost everyday! Then I add a pair of boots by Steve Madden that are covered in studs that I just absolutely adore I think they're so cute and they're so fun and they just add so much to the outfit. I did not take a picture of my Steve Madden shoes, because I was too lazy! Sorry!
This is more for a day where I feel like putting in more effort because on a normal winter school day I mostly wear a pair of jeans, a cashmere sweater and a statement necklace and some sneakers. But that's what I would wear on a daily basis that's my OOTD!


I hope you all enjoyed reading my third and final post of the day! I love you all very much and hey, why not subscribe while you're at it? The button is right below the name of my blog! I hope you all have a great day and a great week and just have a great life, please remember you can do anything and I love you very much!


Bye!

-Greta

PS: My last 2 posts are:

http://afabworld.blogspot.com/2018/02/thrifting-101.html
and
http://afabworld.blogspot.com/2018/02/best-famous-beauty-dupes.html

- Greta

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞