Best Famous Beauty Dupes


Hello everyone! It's Greta and I am back once again with another blog post! If you're new to my blog, you should know that I am obsessed with anything beauty or fashion-related, so that's why I started my blog. However, before we get started, I wanted to let you all know that I am uploading 3 times today instead of one! In case you don't know, I upload on Wednesdays and Sundays, but every once in a while, I upload 3 times instead of one! Now you know, as a Beauty blogger, I write reviews on things, I tell my readers my favorite beauty products and I do so much more, but I am also one of the cheapest people you will ever meet. And a lot of beauty products out there can be super expensive, especially the famous brands, so today I'm going to be showing you some dupes for a bunch of famous cosmetics. This will include Kylie Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, and Chanel. So I hope you enjoy reading!



  1. Kylie Lipsticks: Now, Kylie Jenner's lip kit line is one of the most famous beauty lines ever, but if you're a cheap person like me they seem expensive, so the best dupe that I found is the Maybelline Un Nude Matte collection. These are creamy and really nice and they remind me a lot of the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks, the only thing is these don't come with a lip liner along with the lipstick so that's not too good, but it's still a great formula it and it is just as good as the Kylie Jenner lipsticks.
  2. Fenty Beauty foundations: Fenty beauty is well known because of its wide range of shades for all different skin colors and it's also well known because well it was designed by Rihanna! Fun fact:  I might sound stupid for saying this but I could not figure out why Rihanna named her beauty line Fenty Beauty until I found out that Fenty is actually her last name! I know, crazy right ? Anyways back to the dupe. So I've been looking for a dupe for the Fenty Beauty foundations for a long time and I finally found one, so I'm super excited! The best dupe I found is Covergirl Queen collection All Day Foundation. It comes in tons of different shades and plenty of different darker skin Shades if you're worried about that, and it has a wonderful formula, or so I've heard I haven't tried this but I've looked at the shades and they look amazing so as far as the shades go I know they're amazing in that field and I'm pretty sure they're amazing in other ways. I'll have to try this one soon because it's only like $10 from Target! So yeah!
  3. Chanel Le Volume Mascara: So one day I was looking up the best selling Chanel products and the second best-selling product was a mascara for $32 and now it's the cheapest I could find it for so I decided to give you guys some ideas for dupes for this one. The best dupes are

  • Wet and Wild Mega protein mascara
  • Rocket lash mascara from Maybelline
  • LA Colors Bold Lash Mascara

These are the best ones I have found these are my favorites on the specially the wet and wild one it's just amazing so those are the dupes! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Look out for the other two articals! Love you all very much!

- Greta

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞