My Skincare Routine

Hello baby angels! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you my daily skincare routine. I do a lot for my skin, to make sure its nice and protected, so yeah, I hope you enjoy reading!




1. Micellar Cleansing Water: This is what I use to remove my makeup, and like the rest of this skincare routine, I do this at night and in the morning. I am allergic to most makeup wipes, except the ones by Nutrogina. However, I like this more because I don't use it as fast and they are not nearly as expensive. This gets rid of all my makeup, even the waterproof stuff!

2. Toner: I personally use apple cider vinegar and it helps clean out my pores and help my face feel nice and refreshed. The smell is awful, but I always fix that with the next step.

3. Vanilla Coffee Scrub: This stuff smells amazing. One of my friends made it for me and it helps my skin smell nice and feel refreshed and awake. It helps my skin feel soft and refreshed.

4. Pacifica Sea Foam Face Wash: I love this stuff. I always use this to wash my face. It helps exfoliate and cleanse my face super well. It scrubs out my pores and helps them feel free to breathe.

5. Sunscreen: This step I only do in the morning because I am not afraid of getting sunburned at night so yeah! But I put that on my face and move on to jojoba oil!

6. Jojoba Oil: I always apply this too my face at night and in the morning because if I don't my skin gets really dry. Its really nice and refreshing on my face and it hydrates too!

7. Aloe Vera Gel: This helps protect my skin and make it super soft and hydrated. It helps with sunburn and it helps calm my skin if that makes any sense. The one I use is from JĀSÖN and its super nice.

8. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Mousturizer: This is the best mousturizer I have tried yet and I just randomly found it at a walgreeens once. It helps mousturize my skin and I love it!

Well thats all for my daily skin routine! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Let me know your skin routine in the comments below!

Comments

  1. My Skincare Routine:
    Look in the mirrors and wonder wether or not I should wash my makeup off
    Complain about all the pimples I have
    Decide that I can wash my face tomorrow
    Sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Skincare rountinee:
    1. not wash my face
    2. sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have not yet, watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UTzVIFb2mw

      Delete
  3. some days im nice to my skin and others getting it wet is to much work lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try your coffee scrub sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞