Chanel Crafters: Updated DIY Cheek Stain

Hey my angel babiez! Today I am going to be showing you the updated version of my cheek stain. I told you how to make it in my "3 more ways to DIY makeup https://afabworld.blogspot.com/2018/03/three-more-ways-to-diy-makeup.html" but some people don't have the ingredients needed (like me, I ran out) so today I am showing you an updated version!



What You'll Need:

  • Red Lipstick (Must be in Stick Form)
  • Pink Lipstick (Must be in Stick Form) 
  • Chapstick
  • Powder Blush
Step One: break off chapsticks and place in microwave safe bowl

Step Two: Cut off a tiny bit of red lipstick and a tiny bit of pink lipsticl

Step Three: Microwave for 1 minute 

Step Four: Take out mixture

Step Five: Scrape out some powder blush and mix it in

Step Six: Pour into Container

Step Seven: Wait until hard

Step Eight: Enjoy! 

Thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading!

- Greta

Comments

  1. This works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment under your skincare routine, but my comment would not show up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. هل يبقى هذا لفترة أطول؟

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you posted this once i get myself a powder blush this will be in my collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞