Spring Break Look Book

Hello everyone! So, I am on spring break right now, so today I thought I would do a really quick spring break/easter look book of some super cute outfit ideas I found online. Yes, there are some easter outfits in here, because I personally celebrate easter, so sorry if you do not celebrate easter. But even if you don't celebrate easter, you can just use this as a spring break look book. Now, right now, where I live, its not super warm out, but its kinda warm, so I'm not including like swimsuits and stuff, because its nowhere near summer for me so yeah! I hope you all enjoy reading!




Now for the easter outfits...




Thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading and if you celebrate easter, happy easter and if you don't HAPPY SPRING BREAK!

- Greta

Comments

  1. What happened to the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. моя жизнь как эва велика! Я так вдохновлен. Я действительно хочу, чтобы вы что-то делали с niki и gabi demartino, потому что они потрясающие! Я определенно ники

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо за комментарий! Мне пришлось использовать перевод Google для перевода вашего комментария, так что извините, если мой ответ не является точным. Я сделаю статью, которая связана с niki и gabi, если вы захотите. Я полный габи. Как тебя зовут, я дам вам крик, когда я сделаю статью о niki и габи!

      Delete
    2. Спасибо, что ответили! Меня зовут Анжелика!

      Delete
  3. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞