How to Decrease the Size of Your Pores

Whats up butter cup? Today I am going to be showing you some tips and tricks to decreasing your pores, because I have huge pores, and these have helped me make them smaller! So I know this intro is short, but I hope you enjoy!




  • Always Exfoliate Your Face
  • Moisturize Every Night
  • ALWAYS WASH YOUR FACE
  • Use Toner
  • Try a pore reducing mask
  • Steam your face
  • Use an ice cube to massage your face (I know it sounds stupid but it works)
  • Use Apple Cider Vinegar as toner
  • Put baking soda and water together and then use THAT as toner
  • Moisten your face constantly
  • Use a sugar scrub
Well thats all the tips I have for now, I hope you all enjoyed reading and please follow my blog! I love you very much!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Ich brauchte das, danke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Обичам те, твоето страхотно !!!! Продължавай да правиш това, което правиш! Уау! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря ви толкова много!

      Delete
  3. my pores are literly the size of grapes theyre huge!!! i needed this so uch thankyou greta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞