Makeup Dupes

Hey my angel food cake babies! So, I am like the cheapest person on the planet, but I absolutely love love love makeup! So today I am going to be showing you some dupes of makeup that is WAY too expensive. So please follow my blog and lets get started!



Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: So this one is like 20$ for a primer, and because I am cheap as heck, I'm not about to spend that on primer! Now, elf has some really great dupes for a lot of products, but the elf mineral face primer is a great dupe for the one from smashbox. I've tried it, let me know if you have tried it and/or you think its as good as the one from smashbox in the comment section below!

Kat von d Everlasting Liquid Lipstick: So, I really love a lot of the stuff designed by kat von d (I've swatched products from there in Sephora, pretending I have the money to buy that stuff). But I have found a dupe for the liquid lipstick! Its the NYX matte lip creme. I have mine in the color Milan (my friend Allison actually gave this to me), but I'm not sure what shade thats duping. However, the formulas are almost exactly the same, and when I swatched them, they were almost the exact same amount of goodness.

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in Posie K: The dupe for this is also the NYX Matte Lip creme. Its super smooth and nice. And Milan is a pretty great color match for Posie K from Kylie Cosmetics.

Beauty Blender: I have a knockoff beauty blender that I actually just lost which makes me very sad, but anyways, its really hard when its dry but once I wet it, its a super nice soft sponge for blending in makeup. I don't know what company its from, but I love it!

Nars Blush: Now, Nars is a very expensive brand, but elf is really cheap, so if you want a nars blush, try one from elf. There is no perticular one that is the best, but they work really well.

Mac Fix Plus: Try elfs setting mist, and I have been told it works just as well. You can also hand make this one...


Benefit High Beam: Try the elf liquid highlighter instead. I have never tried this, but tons of people swear by it. This one you can also diy, but theres not a video on it that I know. I'll tell you guys how to make it soon! You could also try the NYX born to glow liquid highlighter, which I have yet to try. 

Thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you very much! Please follow my blog and BYE!!

-Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞