10 Skincare Tips and Tricks

Hello everyone! Today I am going to be showing you some really great skincare hacks. Because hey, if you love makeup you gotta take good care of your skin too! These are just some random little tips and tricks for healthy skin. Now I am going to be splitting this into two categories, oily skin, and dry skin. Warning, I might be better at skincare tips for dry skin because I am really dry. So yeah, I hope you enjoy! Please follow my blog, its under my blog profile at the side bar, so yeah! Comment down below your favorite skincare hack or one you wish I included, bur remember not to use your real name! Lets go!



Oily Skin:
1. Use Oil Blotting Sheets
2. Wash your face daily
3. Use oil free makeup and moisterizers
4. Use toner daily
5. Use a mask weekly

Dry Skin:
1. Moisturize 2 times a day
2. A daily facial scrub will do wonders
3. Try jojoba oil for skincare
4. Try a humidifier (I hate these but if your okay with them they help steam and clear your face)
5. ALWAYS wear lip balm

Thats all for now! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞