Chanel Crafters: DIY Makeup Magnet Board

Hello beautiful! I've seen magnet boards with makeup on them over Pinterest and I thought I would show you all how to make one, because they are super cute and super easy to make and use! SO I hope you all enjoy reading, because I don't have much more to say in the intro. Please follow my blog, the option is under my profile in the side bar, and I would really love some more followers. However, if you don't want people to know you follow my blog, its okay if you don't, maybe you should just comment below a DIY you want me to do, and don't use your name! Lets get started!



What You'll Need:

  • Metal Sheet
  • A Picture Frame of the same size
  • Magnets
  • Glue
  • Makeup
  • Decorative paper (optional)
Step One: Glue decorative paper onto metal sheet
Step Two: Put metal sheet into picture frame
Step Three: Glue makeup to magnets
Step Four: Wait until dry
Step Five: Place makeup magnets on the board
Step Six: Enjoy!

Thats all for now, I really hope you enjoyed reading!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Sorry these articles are late guys, I forgot on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fine Greta, we all forget stuff. This is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, if I had a metal shee t i would make one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't actually make one because I can't find a metal sheet

      Delete
  4. who just has a metal sheet laying around there house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is not creative whatsoever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t want to glue my makeup to some magnets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞