Chanel Crafters: DIY Self Tanner

Hello everyone! So, Summer is coming fast and so today I thought I would show you all some DIY self tanner! Everybody likes looking tan in the summer time, at least if your pale you probably do. If your naturally tan, or just fine with being pale, or have a darker skin tone then you don't need it, and good for you! Well, anyone who wants to get tan without going outside and burning, keep reading! Please please please follow my blog, the option in below my blogging profile in the side bar, and comment down below what your most excited about for summer! Love you, and lets get started!



What You'll Need:

  • Cocoa Powder
  • Lotion
Step One: Mix cocoa powder and lotion in a bowl
Step Two: Apply
Step Three: Enjoy!

I know, I know, its a really short article. Just apply the self tanner like lotion, and your instantly tan! So I hope you enjoyed!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞