5 Nude Lipsticks for Under 5$

Hello my beautiful people of the internet! So today I am going to be sharing with you five different nude lipsticks, each for under 5 dollars. I am very cheap, and so I need to know about cheap nude lips, because nude lips are fab. SO I hope you enjoy! Under my blog profile there is the option to follow my blog, please do. The option is in the sidebar. Comment down below which one of these you want to try, or which one you already have! Love you very much, not lets get into it!


1. Wet n Wild Catsuit Matte Liquid Lipstick in the color "Nudie Patootie"

2. Elf Beautifully bare satin lipstick in the color "a touch of nude"

3. LA Colors Matte Lip Color in the color "carmel cream"

4. Maybelline Un Nude Lipstick in the color "Driver"

5. Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in "Natural"

Well thats all for now, I really hope you enjoyed reading! Love you!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Thanks so much, cheap nudes are hard to find

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the LA Colors one and its suprisingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this, I love the Maybelline un nude ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I post on your blog it asks me if I am a robot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞